Brookhaven Retreat's treatment programs consist of The Lily Program®, the Poncho® Program, and the Sweet Pea Program which together make-up a complete 90-day treatment experience that not only addresses mental health and substance abuse issues, but realigns women's lives for meaning, reason, and stability.
Brookhaven Retreat’s unique 90-day treatment program may be purchased in one month increments at a cost that is very competitive when compared to similar programs.
To learn more, visit our Admission & Payment page.
Why Choose Brookhaven?
With its effective programs, first-rate staff, women-only environment and unique home-like setting; you will find that Brookhaven Retreat provides a one-of-a-kind environment and an excellent value. Below are a few of the amenities and services that make Brookhaven Retreat unique among treatment facilities for women.
- Beautiful 48-acre grounds
- Client rooms provide a homey, comfortable, healing environment
- Beautiful therapy rooms
- Walking paths and nature trails
- Secluded gazebos
- Low Ropes Course
- Ball Park
- Stables with Tennessee Walking Horses
Programs & Support
- Poncho Program
- Lily Program
- Sweet Pea Program
- 7 day a week psychiatric care
- 7 day a week MD availability
To learn more about our programs and why they work, visit Our Success page.
- Concierge transport to and from airport
- Home-like environment
- Full housekeeping service
- Sheets and bedding washed with non-allergenic products
- Weekly shop concierge
- Full laundry service and dry cleaning concierge
- Spa cuisine with market fresh foods
- Meeting with dietician for individualized nutrition plan
- Variety of beverages, juices, snacks, fruits and salads available continuously
- Computer and phone access (long distance = no charge)
- Day and weekend passes (as appropriate)
Activities & Spa Services
- Equine Assisted Therapy
- Sand volley ball
- Walking and dancing
- Core fitness and stretching
- Gym membership (offsite)
- Weekly Spa Services such as massage, hair, manicure, etc. (offsite, additional charge)
Brookhaven Retreat’s Treatment Philosophy
At Brookhaven Retreat, our mission is to provide high quality, comprehensive treatment and education to women and families affected by psychiatric disorders and/or chemical dependence.
Each woman's unique life journey for newfound balance can be found not through dependence but centered independence. At Brookhaven Retreat, we are determined to help a woman help herself in a fully integrated holistic program that offers no judgment, stigma or shame rather understanding, growth, and long term sustainability.
To learn more, visit our Treatment Philosophy page.