I love summer, but I cannot deny my excitement about the upcoming fall season and all it brings with it. The air turns cool and crisp, the leaves change to more colorful hues and the activities begin!
There is no denying that a cup of hot chocolate, a cozy sweater and beautiful weather all boost mood and melt away anxiety. Below, I have made a list of fun activities to try this fall. Throw your worries to the wind and celebrate the season!
- Visit a local orchard and pick apples.
- Eat a candy or caramel apple, bake a pie, and drink warm cider.
- Find your way through a corn maze.
- Hike a trail and go camping if you enjoy the outdoors.
- Carve a pumpkin.
- Indulge in all the pumpkin eats such as spiced bread and coffee.
- Run a race such as a themed 5K.
- Bake a special treat.
- Visit a haunted house if you dare!
- Learn to knit.
- Go antiquing.
- Visit a fall festival.
- Enjoy football season!
- Find your favorite jeans and sweaters out of the closet…or go shopping!
- Take time to remember what you are thankful for.