One of the greatest benefits of art is its ability to lift our spirits. It can be an extraordinary tool for self-exploration and mental health, but other times, it can just be great fun to create something just for the sake of brightening a room.
These easy dot streamers are a quick project that is infinitely customizable and oh so fun. There’s something so delightful about walking into a room decorated with cheery streamers! Streamers make great party decorations, can add to traditional holiday décor or just help celebrate the season.
You will need:
- A 2-inch circle cutter
- Assortment of colored papers such as scrapbook paper
- Tape or glue
- Thin ribbon, string or fishing wire
- Cut out circles from each of your chosen papers.
- Lay out the paper circles on a table to create your desired pattern.
- Space the paper dots about two inches apart and tape string to the backs.
- Vary the lengths of your streamers however you desire. For example, make some six feet long, others three.
- Hang your paper streamers wherever you desire!
These add a touch of fun and whimsy wherever you hang them, and are sure to lift the mood of any who enter. Try pumpkin and spice colors for autumn, or rich purple for the deepening season. Most importantly, have fun expressing yourself in your space.