Prep Time: 1 minute
Cook Time: 13 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
- 1 lb peeled and deveined large shrimp
- 1 Tbsp salt-free Thai seasoning
- Cooking spray or coconut oil
- 1 cup bell peppers, various colors pre-chopped
- 2/12 cup msg-free chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp fish sauce
- 1 913.5 oz can light coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- Chopped cilantro (optional)
- Sprinkle shrimp with Thai seasoning; toss well. Heat Dutch oven over med-high heat; coat pan and shrimp with cooking spray or coconut oil. Add shrimp to pan; sauté 2 minutes or until shrimp are almost done. Remove shrimp from pan; set aside. Coat pan with cooking spray or coconut oil; add bell pepper, sauté 2 minutes.
- Add broth and fish sauce to bell pepper in pan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 5 minutes. Stir in coconut milk and reserved shrimp. Cook 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Remove from heat; stir in lime juice. Stir in cilantro, if desired.