Picture this. You have made an accomplishment and it does not matter if it is big or small. You want to celebrate. Only one hitch, it’s raining outside! No problem, just take a look at the list below of rainy day activities that you can do to celebrate your moment.
- Take a walk and breathe in the fresh air
- Rent your favorite movie
- Go to the movies with friends
- Go out for ice cream
- Dance to your favorite songs like no one is watching
- Print yourself a certificate of completion for each step
- Treat yourself to a nice meal
- Try something new that you have always wanted to do
- Invite friends over for Game Night
You can always do like I do! Dress appropriately and splash in the puddles like you were a child again. It is fun and it is a stress reliever. It is one weight off of your shoulders and you become a little bit lighter. Never mind the joy and laughter from splashing in the puddles.
The small celebrations will make it easier to move on to the next step. The lesson to learn here is to enjoy the small moments and relieve your anxiety or stress by taking it step by step. Some steps may take longer than others, but that is okay. As long as it is a step in the right direction you have started by taking the first step.