Brookhaven Retreat is a leading women's residential treatment program, unique among programs nationwide. Our superior staff experiences the opportunity daily to not only do their best but to contribute to extraordinary outcomes for our clients. The Brookhaven treatment philosophy offers the opportunity to be part of a cutting edge, multi-disciplinary treatment team. Our innovative practice model, carried out by our female clinical staff, offers you the chance to deliver client care with a level of integrity and compassion rarely found in treatment settings.We offer an excellent environment for performance and personal growth and provide competitive benefits. Although each position has unique needs, every position has several key requirements:
- Professionalism, personal accountability, and responsiveness
- A drive to excel and to constantly improve
- Superb client-focused decision-making skills
- Commitment to client care in a holistic program
- An unselfish pursuit of results
- Excellent collaborative skills
- Effective, therapeutic communication skills
Click here to fill out an application now.
The following are features positions for which we are currently seeking candidates.
Business Development Team
- Department Business
- Job Type Full Time
The Business Development Team will coordinate the admissions process. The Business Development Team is ultimately responsible for the facility’s census growth and quality mix. Business Development consults with the Chief Manager, Program Director and Physician as needed and provides any information relevant to the program’s census growth.
- Graduated from an accredited college or university with a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Psychology, or a related field.
- A minimum of 2 years marketing experience, preferably in substance abuse or mental health environment.
- Experience in growing and maintaining facility's census desirable.
- Department Floor Management
- Job Type Full Time
- Schedule 3:30 - 12 am and 10:30 - 8 am
The Floor Managers work directly with each client to understand our program schedule, expectations, assignments, and other community elements. They assist clients with the day-to-day aspects of self-regulation. Floor Managers may also lead or co-facilitate educational groups.
- Bachelor's degree in psychology or other human relations field
- Skills and experience working with and leading groups in artistic expression activities and projects
- Current state driver's license with F endorsement
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, particularly listening and empathy
- Flexibility, resilience, patience, and adaptability