We are a private pay treatment center and do not accept any type of insurance. Costs associated with care are the responsibility of the client.
Brookhaven Retreat is a leading women's residential treatment program, unique among programs nationwide. Our superior staff experiences the opportunity daily to not only do their best but to contribute to extraordinary outcomes for our clients. The Brookhaven treatment philosophy offers the opportunity to be part of a cutting edge, multi-disciplinary treatment team. Our innovative practice model, carried out by our female clinical staff, offers you the chance to deliver client care with a level of integrity and compassion rarely found in treatment settings.
We offer an excellent environment for performance and personal growth and provide competitive benefits. Although each position has unique needs, every position has several key requirements:
- Professionalism, personal accountability, and responsiveness
- A drive to excel and to constantly improve
- Superb client-focused decision-making skills
- Commitment to client care in a holistic program
- An unselfish pursuit of results
- Excellent collaborative skills
- Effective, therapeutic communication skills
The following are featured positions for which we are currently seeking candidates.
Every Wednesday through Sunday 12:30 PM to 9 PM.
Friday, 03 November 2017
The Communications Coordinator is responsible for managing key aspectsof the front office through (1) receiving and redirecting incoming inquiries from potential clients and referral sources; (2) maintaining communication with all staff, including knowing their whereabouts; (3) maintaining cleanliness of the main lobby area; and (4) supporting Lily and DBT programming by modeling key components for clients, families and staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answers telephone courteously and efficiently, directs calls as requested, handles challenging situations in accordance with basic DBT philosophies and models such behaviors for facility staff.
- Familiar with HIPAA rules and regulations
- Takes messages accurately and routes them as designated
- Acts as center of communication for program, facilitating the flow of information from outside and within
- Receives visitors and ensures that they are appropriately accommodated
- Protects the confidentiality of clients and the privacy of staff
- Uses computer to type correspondence, reports and other items as requested, ensuring that typing is accurate
- Notes client care and environmental issues and communicates with appropriate staff
- Maintains assignment boards, bulletin boards and other communication sources as requested
- Maintains files
- Maintains supplies needed for front office, ensuring that copies of forms are neat and up-to-date
- Assists with new admissions
- Responsible for inputting and updating discharge provider information.
- Coordinates all shipping and mailing, including follow up to ensure delivery/receipt
- Relates to clients and staff in a friendly, helpful manner
- Accepts and utilizes supervision, including feedback on interactions with clients, families and staff so as to ensure adherence to basic Lily and DBT philosophies.
- Performs other assignments as requested by supervisor
- Demonstrates willingness to accept responsibility
- Completes all tasks with concern for work quality
- Attends in-house professional development trainings as offered throughout the year.
Education and Experience:
Bachelors's Degree Preferred
1-2 years relevant experience preferred
Skills and Abilities
Experience with multi-line telephone systems
Proficiency with computer and common desktop applications, along with internet
Proficiency in communication and written skills
Knowledge of state and federal statutes regarding patient confidentiality
Knowledge of drug-free workplace policies
Knowledge of workplace violence
Knowledge of corporate integrity and compliance program
Full time. Every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday 12:30 PM to 9 PM.
Wednesday, 04 October 2017
An upscale all-female residential program seeks contract Reflexologist(s) to provide individual sessions to residential clients on-site.
Reflexology; is an alternative medicine involving the physical act of applying pressure to the feet, hands, or ears with specific thumb, finger, and hand techniques without the use of oil or lotion. It is based on what reflexologists claim to be a system of zones and reflex areas that they say reflect an image of the body on the feet and hands, with the premise that such work effects a physical change to the body.
• Current Registered Tennessee Reflexology Certification
• Availability on weekends and/or nights
• Long-term experience and/or Associates Degree or higher
• Must have a basic understanding of the massage industry including basic medical terminology
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
• All required vaccines to work in a medical setting are current and up to date
Hours desired are Saturday and/or Sunday 8AM-5PM and/or weekday evenings. Applicant does not have to commit to all available hours.
Visit our website at www.brookhavenretreat.com to learn more about our facility
Every Saturday 6pm to 6am
Thursday, 24 August 2017
Brookhaven Retreat is a nationally recognized women’s residential substance abuse facility seeking experienced registered nurses.
The successful candidate will have a thorough working knowledge of nursing practices, client care, charting, etc. They will assist clients with detoxification, medication management, and monitoring of general well being.
A BSN or ASN Degree is required. Candidate must have a current Tennessee State License along with their BLS and First Aid certifications.
Shifts available: Every Saturday 6pm to 6am, Every Tuesday 6pm to 6am or every Thursday 6am to 6 pm
Wednesday through Saturday 10:30 AM - 9 PM
Friday, 03 November 2017
An upscale all-female residential program seeks a Program Counselor responsible for performing a wide variety of client care activities as directed by the Program and Clinical Directors.The Program Counselor will be responsible for client safety and care during the hours of 10:30 am - 9 pm Wednesday through Saturday under the direction of the nursing staff and program manager. This will include room checks, admissions, accompaniment to hospital with clients in a medical emergency, and assistance with household duties. Ability to listen and soothe clients.
A Bachelor’s degree in psychology or other human relations field. An F-endorsement on a current driver's license is required.
Hours are full-time. Competitive pay and benefits.
Monday thru Friday 8:00 am to 5:30 pm
Tuesday, 24 October 2017
A Primary Therapist is needed to provide mental health/substance abuse/co-occurring assessments, crisis management and psychotherapeutic interventions to the women residing at Brookhaven Retreat.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete diagnostic assessments and mental status examinations and work with staff to translate this information into practical, multidisciplinary treatment plans
- Conduct individual and group therapy sessions daily
- Complete high quality, timely charting and treatment plans according to agency policies and procedures
- Collaborate with families, outside treaters, etc. to assure their integration into the treatment planning process, as indicated
Education and Experience
Master's degree in mental health, social work, psychology or related human service field required. Ph.D. preferred.
Three years experience in a co-occurring/psychiatric setting
Training and experience in comprehensive assessments and crisis intervention in residential settings is preferred
Experience working in gender-specific female settings is preferred
Licensure to practice clinical discipline in Tennessee, required in Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, Mental Health counselor and/or Certified Addiction Professional.
Required Schedule: Monday thru Friday 8:00 am to 5:30 pm
Competitive pay and 80% paid benefits for employee, spouse and family offered with position after 90-day trial period.