We are a private pay treatment center and do not accept any type of insurance. Costs associated with care are the responsibility of the client.
Brookhaven Retreat is a leading women's residential treatment program, unique among programs nationwide. Our superior staff experiences the opportunity daily to not only do their best but to contribute to extraordinary outcomes for our clients. The Brookhaven treatment philosophy offers the opportunity to be part of a cutting edge, multi-disciplinary treatment team. Our innovative practice model, carried out by our female clinical staff, offers you the chance to deliver client care with a level of integrity and compassion rarely found in treatment settings.
We offer an excellent environment for performance and personal growth and provide competitive benefits. Although each position has unique needs, every position has several key requirements:
- Professionalism, personal accountability, and responsiveness
- A drive to excel and to constantly improve
- Superb client-focused decision-making skills
- Commitment to client care in a holistic program
- An unselfish pursuit of results
- Excellent collaborative skills
- Effective, therapeutic communication skills
The following are featured positions for which we are currently seeking candidates.
Monday, 19 March 2018
The Medical Records Assistant is responsible for maintaining the documents included in a client’s medical record, including their psychiatric history, medical history, diagnostic tests, etc.
Duties to include but not limited to: Maintaining medical records to ensure completeness and proper documentation; assembling medical records into established order for filing; reviewing records to ensure required reports and signatures are included and that all regulatory requirements are met; reviewing records, notes deficiencies and advising applicable staff members; maintaining confidentiality of records and keeping up with medical records filing on a regular basis.
High school diploma. Bachelor’s degree preferred. Prior experience working with medical records required.
Position is full-time. Competetive pay and benefits included.
Every Saturday and Sunday 7:00 AM to 5:30 PM and every Monday and Tuesday 10:30 AM to 9 PM.
Tuesday, 02 January 2018
The Communications Coordinator is responsible for managing key aspectsof the front office through (1) receiving and redirecting incoming inquiries from potential clients and referral sources; (2) maintaining communication with all staff, including knowing their whereabouts; (3) maintaining cleanliness of the main lobby area; and (4) supporting Lily and DBT programming by modeling key components for clients, families and staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answers telephone courteously and efficiently, directs calls as requested, handles challenging situations in accordance with basic DBT philosophies and models such behaviors for facility staff.
- Familiar with HIPAA rules and regulations
- Takes messages accurately and routes them as designated
- Acts as center of communication for program, facilitating the flow of information from outside and within
- Receives visitors and ensures that they are appropriately accommodated
- Protects the confidentiality of clients and the privacy of staff
- Uses computer to type correspondence, reports and other items as requested, ensuring that typing is accurate
- Notes client care and environmental issues and communicates with appropriate staff
- Maintains assignment boards, bulletin boards and other communication sources as requested
- Maintains files
- Maintains supplies needed for front office, ensuring that copies of forms are neat and up-to-date
- Assists with new admissions
- Responsible for inputting and updating discharge provider information.
- Coordinates all shipping and mailing, including follow up to ensure delivery/receipt
- Relates to clients and staff in a friendly, helpful manner
- Accepts and utilizes supervision, including feedback on interactions with clients, families and staff so as to ensure adherence to basic Lily and DBT philosophies.
- Performs other assignments as requested by supervisor
- Demonstrates willingness to accept responsibility
- Completes all tasks with concern for work quality
- Attends in-house professional development trainings as offered throughout the year.
Education and Experience:
Bachelors's Degree Preferred
1-2 years relevant experience preferred
Skills and Abilities
Experience with multi-line telephone systems
Proficiency with computer and common desktop applications, along with internet
Proficiency in communication and written skills
Knowledge of state and federal statutes regarding patient confidentiality
Knowledge of drug-free workplace policies
Knowledge of workplace violence
Knowledge of corporate integrity and compliance program
Full time. Every Saturday and Sunday 7:00 to 5:30 PM and Monday and Tuesday 10:30 AM to 9 PM.
Tuesday, 20 February 2018
Seeking a professional, enthusiastic, and fully qualified chef/cook that loves to work with a plant based menu.
Candidate must be able to demonstrate proper skills involved in preparing, cooking, and serving food for each meal during shift. Also, candidate must maintain a clean and organized workspace.
A successful candidate will have a 2-4 years Culinary Degree/Certification
Position is full time 10:30 -7 with rotating weekends. Competitive pay and benefits.
Monday thru Friday 8:00 am to 5:30 pm
Tuesday, 02 January 2018
A Primary Therapist is needed to provide mental health/substance abuse/co-occurring assessments, crisis management and psychotherapeutic interventions to the women residing at Brookhaven Retreat.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete diagnostic assessments and mental status examinations and work with staff to translate this information into practical, multidisciplinary treatment plans
- Conduct individual and group therapy sessions daily
- Complete high quality, timely charting and treatment plans according to agency policies and procedures
- Collaborate with families, outside treaters, etc. to assure their integration into the treatment planning process, as indicated
Education and Experience
Master's degree in mental health, social work, psychology or related human service field required. Ph.D. preferred.
Three years experience in a co-occurring/psychiatric setting
Training and experience in comprehensive assessments and crisis intervention in residential settings is preferred
Experience working in gender-specific female settings is preferred
Licensure to practice clinical discipline in Tennessee, required in Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, Mental Health counselor and/or Certified Addiction Professional.
Required Schedule: Monday thru Friday 8:00 am to 5:30 pm
Competitive pay and 80% paid benefits for employee, spouse and family offered with position after 90-day trial period.