We know how important your family member is to each and every one of you. The purpose of family visitation is to have a pleasant experience with your loved ones. We encourage you to save your issues and concerns for your scheduled family therapy sessions with the primary therapist.
To assure safety during visitation we ask you to abide by the following guidelines:
- Approved items only
- Please e-mail your loved one's therapist prior to bringing items.
- If bringing flower arrangements, please have them in a plastic vase.
- Guidelines for young children:
- Unfortunately staff and other clients are unable to watch children, so please make sure to have supervision for your children during visitation.
- Please visit with your loved ones in the community areas only.
- Visitors are allowed to view loved ones rooms with supervision from staff.
- Board games are available during visitation upon request.
- Please leave your pets at home.