The Floor Managers work directly with each client to understand our program schedule, expectations, assignments, and other community elements. They assist clients with the day-to-day aspects of self-regulation. Floor Managers may also lead or co-facilitate educational groups.
- Bachelor's degree in psychology or other human relations field
- Skills and experience working with and leading groups in artistic expression activities and projects
- Current state driver's license with F endorsement
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, particularly listening and empathy
- Flexibility, resilience, patience, and adaptability