The Communication Coordinator will utilize superior process and customer service skills to respond to inquiries; greet and direct visitors (vendors, family members, public, professional); execute special projects; and complete daily responsibilities in support of clients, Admissions and Brookhaven staff.
Days of work/hours of work: 40 hours/week; set schedule that is a combination of days, evenings and rotating weekends
- Associates in business- or communications-related field or equivalent education and experience
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience preferred
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Flexibility, resilience, hardiness and emotional intelligence
- Excellent computer skills