The Site does not provide medical advice
The material contained on this Site is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to be medical advice or instructional for medical diagnosis or treatment. The health information furnished on this Site is not intended to be complete, to suggest or recommend a course of treatment, or to replace personal consultation with a qualified health care professional. Always seek the advice from your health provider with any questions you may have regarding a health or medical condition. Never disregard, avoid or delay obtaining professional medical advice from your doctor or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on this Site. If you think you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
The use of the Site is at your own risk. When using the Site, information will be transmitted over a medium that may be beyond the control and jurisdiction of Brookhaven Retreat, LLC ("Brookhaven Retreat"). Accordingly, Brookhaven Retreat assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with your use of the Site.
BROOKHAVEN RETREAT PROVIDES THE SITE "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY EXRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. BROOKHAVEN RETREAT DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SITE WILL BE SAFE OR SECURE. BROOKHAVEN RETREAT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE BROOKHAVEN RETREAT, AND ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES. BROOKHAVEN RETREAT WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT ,OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS STATEMENT OR THE SITE, EVEN IF BROOHAVEN RETREAT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBLITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BROOKHAVEN RETREAT'S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
Sharing Your Content and Information
For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your privacy and application settings: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, and worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with the Site". When you delete IP content, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time.
When you publish content or information you understand that it is possible that anyone, including people that are not registered users on the Site, may be able to access and use that information, and to associate it with you. If you use the Site you are solely responsible for your own communications, the consequences of posting those communications, and your reliance on any communications found on the Site. Accordingly, please choose carefully the information that you post on, through or in connection with the Site. In cases where you feel threatened or believe someone else is in danger, you should contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
When you register as a user on the Site, you will also be asked to choose a password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You agree that you will not disclose your password or let anyone else use your password, and you will not use the account, username, email address or password of another person at anytime or to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to notify Brookhaven Retreat immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or access to your password. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your account. Brookhaven Retreat reserves the right to remove or reclaim accounts, user names, or passwords if it believes it is appropriate to do so.
In using the Site, you agree to the following:
- You will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) while using the Site.
- You will not collect user's content or information or otherwise access the Site using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers).
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme while using the Site.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not post content that as determined by Brookhaven Retreat in its sole discretion is hateful, unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, intimidating, slanderous, pornographic, or embarrassing to any other person on entity ; incites violence; contains nudity, graphic or gratuitous violence; or encourages, promotes, or otherwise depicts alcohol or drug use.
- You will not use the Site to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of the Site, such as a denial of service attack.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement.
- You will not provide any false personal information on the Site or create an account for anyone other than yourself.
- You will not create more than one personal profile.
- If Brookhaven Retreat disables your account, you will not create another one without Brookhaven Retreat's permission.
- You will not transfer your account to anyone.
- You will not use Brookhaven Retreat's copyrights or trademarks, or any confusingly similar marks, without Brookhaven Retreat's written permission.
- You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on the Site.
- You will not post material that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others;
- You will not post advertisements or solicitations of business;
- You will not impersonating another person;
- You will not engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Site, or which, in the judgment of Brookhaven Retreat exposes Brookhaven Retreat to any liability or detriment of any type.
Brookhaven Retreat reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following:
- Record any content posted to the Site;
- Terminate a user's access to the Site;
- Monitor, edit, or disclose any communication in the Site; or
- Edit or delete any communication(s) posted on the Site, regardless of whether such communication(s) violate these standards.
Brookhaven Retreat has no liability or responsibility to users of the Site or any other person or entity for performance or nonperformance of the aforementioned activities.
You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute ("claim") you have with us arising out of or relating to this Statement or Brookhaven Retreat exclusively in a state or federal court located in Knox County or Blount County, Tennessee. The laws of the State of Tennessee will govern this Statement, as well as claim that might arise related to this Site. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located in Knox County or Blount County, Tennessee for the purpose of litigating all such claims.
If anyone brings a claim against Brookhaven Retreat that arises out of or is otherwise related to your use of the Site, you will indemnify and hold Brookhaven Retreat harmless from and against all damages, losses and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim.