Contact Us Today ~ 877.817.3422
We are a private pay treatment center and do not accept any type of insurance.
Costs associated with care are the responsibility of the client.
The Lily Program® ~ An Individualized Mental Health Program For Women
This brief self-test for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder provides a general assessment of where you might be emotionally and can help you to decide whether you could benefit from treatment.
For the most accurate results, please answer each of the following questions as truthfully as possible:
1. Do you often feel that you are an underachiever or have not accomplished enough in your life.
2. Do you struggle with getting organized in your life?
3. Do you have a tendency to put off tasks due to a fear of not doing them right?
4. Do you often have multiple projects going on at one time but have difficulty finishing any of the projects?
5. Do you feel very uncomfortable being bored and often look for new and exciting things to do?
6. Do you get distracted easily and find yourself tuning out or drifting away during conversations?
7. Do you have a low frustration tolerance and can get impatient with others quickly?
8. Do you have a tendency to act before you think in a situation and are thought of by others as impulsive?
9. Do people often say you have mood swings?
10. Do you tend to have difficulty sitting still?
11. Have you struggled with low self-esteem most of your life?
12. Do you have difficulty staying on task when not in a structured environment?
13. Have you always felt that you were less intelligent than others because of your lack of ability to concentrate?
14. When you read do you 0ften have to re-read the information due to being easily distracted or daydreaming?
15. Do you feel that even though you are easily distracted at times your concentration can be extremely intense on a specific task, to the point that you are unaware of anything else going on around you?
This Site Does Not Provide Medical Advice.
The contents of the Brookhaven Retreat, LLC (“Brookhaven”) website ( the "Content") are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional psychological psychiatric or medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Consult with your physician, psychiatrist, psychologist, or other qualified health provider without delay to gain more information regarding your specific medical and/or psychological condition.
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Brookhaven does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site. Reliance on any information provided by Brookhaven, Brookhaven employees, others appearing on the Site at the invitation of Brookhaven, or other visitors to the Site is solely at your own risk.
Please read and accept the terms.
I understand and agree.
We are here for you 24/7
Fast, confidential response
We are a private pay treatment center and do not accept any type of insurance. Costs associated with care are the responsibility of the client.