Contact Us Today ~ 877.817.3422
We are a private pay treatment center and do not accept any type of insurance.
Costs associated with care are the responsibility of the client.
The Lily Program® ~ An Individualized Mental Health Program For Women
For the most accurate results, please answer each of the following questions as truthfully as possible:
1. Has a friend, family member, co-worker or your doctor expressed concerns that they think you have a problem?
2. Are your family members and friends saying they wish you could be the way you used to be?
3. Have you decided to stop using alcohol or drugs just to find you’ve started again?
4. Do you become annoyed or irritated when others talk to you about their concerns?
5. Have you ever hidden drugs or alcohol from friends and/or family or have you hidden a “secret” emergency supply of alcohol or drugs?
6. Have you ever driven under the influence of alcohol or drugs?
7. Have you ever blacked out while drinking or using?
8. Do you set limits on yourself with the amount you plan to drink and then find it difficult to follow your own limit?
9. Have you ever endangered yourself by buying off the street?
10. Have you ever sold favors for drugs?
11. Have you ever not been able to remember how you got home?
12. Have you felt great remorse over things you have done while under the influence of drugs or alcohol?
13. Have you felt great remorse over things you have done while under the influence of drugs or alcohol?
14. Do you cancel or just not turn up for appointments and meetings when drinking?
15. Have your children ever asked what is wrong with you?
16. Have you ever lost a job because of your inability to perform?
17. Do you lie about your alcohol consumption or drug use?
18. Do you find that you are able to drink more than you used to?
19. Do you find it impossible to stop for any prolonged period of time?
This Site Does Not Provide Medical Advice.
The contents of the Brookhaven Retreat, LLC (“Brookhaven”) website ( the "Content") are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional psychological psychiatric or medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Consult with your physician, psychiatrist, psychologist, or other qualified health provider without delay to gain more information regarding your specific medical and/or psychological condition.
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Brookhaven does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site. Reliance on any information provided by Brookhaven, Brookhaven employees, others appearing on the Site at the invitation of Brookhaven, or other visitors to the Site is solely at your own risk.
Please read and accept the terms.
I understand and agree.
We are here for you 24/7
Fast, confidential response
We are a private pay treatment center and do not accept any type of insurance. Costs associated with care are the responsibility of the client.