Contact Us Today ~ 877.817.3422
We are a private pay treatment center and do not accept any type of insurance.
Costs associated with care are the responsibility of the client.
The Lily Program® ~ An Individualized Mental Health Program For Women
This brief self-test for bipolar disorder provides a general assessment of where you might be emotionally and can help you to decide whether you could benefit from treatment.
For the most accurate results, please answer each of the following questions as truthfully as possible:
1. Do you experience times when you have tremendous energy and feel like you are on top of the world?
2. Do you feel that some days you do not need much sleep at all?
3. Do you experience times when you struggle to focus and are very forgetful?
4. Have you noticed any significant changes in your appetite at times?
5. Do you go back and forth with feeling really “up” and then “down?”
6. Do you sometimes have a difficult time getting motivated to do the activities you normally enjoy doing?
7. Does your self-esteem fluctuate between extreme self-doubt to overwhelming confidence?
8. Do you become very angry and hostile for no apparent reason at times?
9. Do you sometimes feel so tired that you find it hard to get out of bed?
10. At times do you feel like you can’t stop talking and people have a hard time understanding you?
11. Are your “ups” and “downs” causing problems with your home and work life?
12. Do you sometimes feel like there is no point in living and your loved ones would be better off without you?
13. At times do you experience strong sexual urges that are difficult to control?
14. Do you sometimes spend excessive money on items you do not need?
15. Have there been times when you have had a lot of energy but have been very depressed?
This Site Does Not Provide Medical Advice.
The contents of the Brookhaven Retreat, LLC (“Brookhaven”) website ( the "Content") are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional psychological psychiatric or medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Consult with your physician, psychiatrist, psychologist, or other qualified health provider without delay to gain more information regarding your specific medical and/or psychological condition.
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Brookhaven does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site. Reliance on any information provided by Brookhaven, Brookhaven employees, others appearing on the Site at the invitation of Brookhaven, or other visitors to the Site is solely at your own risk.
Please read and accept the terms.
I understand and agree.
We are here for you 24/7
Fast, confidential response
We are a private pay treatment center and do not accept any type of insurance. Costs associated with care are the responsibility of the client.