Contact Us Today ~ 877.817.3422
We are a private pay treatment center and do not accept any type of insurance.
Costs associated with care are the responsibility of the client.
The Lily Program® ~ An Individualized Mental Health Program For Women
This brief depression self-test provides a general assessment of where you might be emotionally and can help you to decide whether you could benefit from treatment.
For the most accurate results, please answer each of the following questions as truthfully as possible:
1. Are you experiencing increased sadness, unhappiness, anxiety, feelings of despair and hopelessness?
2. Are you easily irritated, frustrated, and intolerable of things would not typically bother you?
3. Are you struggling with low self-esteem, feeling worthless or inadequate, or a loss of self-confidence?
4. Do you often experience negative, pessimistic thinking and are unable to see anything good in self, circumstances, or future?
5. Do you feel you are lacking passion, energy and/or enthusiasm?
6. Are you experiencing suicidal thoughts?
7. Are you unable to concentrate or having memory difficulties?
8. Are you struggling with sleeping difficulties, insomnia, restless sleep, or sleeping too much?
9. Are you experiencing changes in appetite, either eating more or eating less than normal?
10. Inability to work or finish anything started?
11. Have you lost your interest in exercise or being active?
12. Are you experiencing relationship difficulties?
13. Feeling very emotional, sensitive, and/or crying easily?
14. Are you experiencing hallucinations (Hearing voices, seeing yourself hurt or killed) or paranoid ideas (People are talking about me)?
15. Are you feeling overwhelmed and having difficulty making decisions?
This Site Does Not Provide Medical Advice.
The contents of the Brookhaven Retreat, LLC (“Brookhaven”) website ( the "Content") are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional psychological psychiatric or medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Consult with your physician, psychiatrist, psychologist, or other qualified health provider without delay to gain more information regarding your specific medical and/or psychological condition.
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Brookhaven does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site. Reliance on any information provided by Brookhaven, Brookhaven employees, others appearing on the Site at the invitation of Brookhaven, or other visitors to the Site is solely at your own risk.
Please read and accept the terms.
I understand and agree.
We are here for you 24/7
Fast, confidential response
We are a private pay treatment center and do not accept any type of insurance. Costs associated with care are the responsibility of the client.