Contact Us Today ~ 877.817.3422
We are a private pay treatment center and do not accept any type of insurance.
Costs associated with care are the responsibility of the client.
The Lily Program® ~ An Individualized Mental Health Program For Women
For the most accurate results, please answer each of the following questions as truthfully as possible:
1. Do you take care of your loved one’s bills because they are unable to manage themselves?
2. Do you make excuses to others about your loved one’s behaviors (boss, friends, family)?
3. Have you bailed your loved one out of jail?
4. Do you accept your loved one’s explanations for their negative situations?
5. Do you believe your loved one when they say they can deal with their illness on their own?
6. Do you take care of your loved one’s needs and have neglected your own?
7. Have you set boundaries with your loved one but you don’t follow through with the boundaries in time of crisis?
8. Do others tell you I need to stop rescuing your loved one?
9. Do you hide from others the extent to which you help your loved one?
10. Does interaction with your loved one cause financial and emotional strain?
11. Have you lied to others about your loved one’s illness?
12. My loved one’s illness is causing problems in my personal and family relationships
13. Do you feel guilty about your loved one’s drinking or drug use?
14. Do you desire to help your loved one get to a better place but you like that they rely on you?
This Site Does Not Provide Medical Advice.
The contents of the Brookhaven Retreat, LLC (“Brookhaven”) website ( the "Content") are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional psychological psychiatric or medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Consult with your physician, psychiatrist, psychologist, or other qualified health provider without delay to gain more information regarding your specific medical and/or psychological condition.
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Brookhaven does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site. Reliance on any information provided by Brookhaven, Brookhaven employees, others appearing on the Site at the invitation of Brookhaven, or other visitors to the Site is solely at your own risk.
Please read and accept the terms.
I understand and agree.
We are here for you 24/7
Fast, confidential response
We are a private pay treatment center and do not accept any type of insurance. Costs associated with care are the responsibility of the client.