Contact Us Today ~ 877.817.3422
We are a private pay treatment center and do not accept any type of insurance.
Costs associated with care are the responsibility of the client.
The Lily Program® ~ An Individualized Mental Health Program For Women
This brief self-test for prescription addiction provides a general assessment of where you might be with your prescription use and can help you to decide whether you could benefit from treatment.
For the most accurate results, please answer each of the following questions as truthfully as possible:
1. Do you take more than the suggested dosage of over the counter or prescription medicines?
2. Do you combine drinking and prescription medications to enhance the effects of your medication?
3. Do you and your friends share prescriptions with one another?
4. Have you used prescription drugs in the past?
5. Do you spend less time with your family and more time with your friends that take prescription medications?
6. Have your family or friends expressed concerns about your prescription drug use?
7. Do you get your prescriptions from more than one doctor?
8. While under the influence of your prescription drugs have you gotten into any arguments with others?
9. In order to function, do you find yourself increasing your dosage of your prescription medications?
10. Have you ever lost a job due to coming in late, mistakes, or poor work performance as a result of your prescription drug use?
11. Has your prescription drug use ever resulted in memory loss or blackouts?
12. When you stop taking your prescription drugs do you experience any withdrawal symptoms or feel sick?
13. Do you ever feel ashamed or guilty after using your prescriptions?
14. Do you take prescription medications to heal emotional pains as opposed to physical conditions?
15. Do you hide your prescription drug use from your friends, family or employer?
This Site Does Not Provide Medical Advice.
The contents of the Brookhaven Retreat, LLC (“Brookhaven”) website ( the "Content") are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional psychological psychiatric or medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Consult with your physician, psychiatrist, psychologist, or other qualified health provider without delay to gain more information regarding your specific medical and/or psychological condition.
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Brookhaven does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site. Reliance on any information provided by Brookhaven, Brookhaven employees, others appearing on the Site at the invitation of Brookhaven, or other visitors to the Site is solely at your own risk.
Please read and accept the terms.
I understand and agree.
We are here for you 24/7
Fast, confidential response
We are a private pay treatment center and do not accept any type of insurance. Costs associated with care are the responsibility of the client.