Contact Us Today ~ 877.817.3422
We are a private pay treatment center and do not accept any type of insurance.
Costs associated with care are the responsibility of the client.
The Lily Program® ~ An Individualized Mental Health Program For Women
This brief self-test for excessive stress provides a general assessment of where you might be emotionally and can help you to decide whether you could benefit from treatment.
For the most accurate results, please answer each of the following questions as truthfully as possible:
1. Do you find yourself easily tired or fatigued?
2. Do you have trouble falling asleep or staying asleep because your body is tense or your mind is racing with stressful thoughts?
3. Do you have more difficulty with decision-making and concentration these days, or find that you’re forgetting things more often?
4. Are you experiencing unusually high blood pressure at times when you are feeling stressed?
5. Do you find yourself drinking alcohol more to relax, smoking to deal with stress, or using other "vices?"
6. Are you experiencing muscle tensions in your neck, back or jaw?
7. Do you find that you have a "short fuse" these days—that you’re more sensitive, irritable, or easily frustrated?
8. Have you experienced weight gain or weight loss that you suspect is due to stress?
9. Do you have a general feeling of being overwhelmed by everything you’re dealing with right now?
10. Do you find yourself getting less joy from your work and feeling a sense of burnout?
11. Do you experience stomach aches or gastrointestinal issues like constipation or IBS that get worse with stress?
12. Are you experiencing adult acne that may be related to stress?
13. Do you feel less social than usual?
14. Do you find yourself getting sick more often than usual?
15. Do you find that your libido has decreased or that you’re just too tired for sex?
16. Are you losing your hair and suspect that stress may be a factor?
17. Do you experience tension headaches?
18. Do you often feel anxious about things you can’t control?
19. Do you feel like things will get done faster if you handle them than if you rely on others?
20. Do you find yourself too busy for your normal daily activity?
This Site Does Not Provide Medical Advice.
The contents of the Brookhaven Retreat, LLC (“Brookhaven”) website ( the "Content") are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional psychological psychiatric or medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Consult with your physician, psychiatrist, psychologist, or other qualified health provider without delay to gain more information regarding your specific medical and/or psychological condition.
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Brookhaven does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site. Reliance on any information provided by Brookhaven, Brookhaven employees, others appearing on the Site at the invitation of Brookhaven, or other visitors to the Site is solely at your own risk.
Please read and accept the terms.
I understand and agree.
We are here for you 24/7
Fast, confidential response
We are a private pay treatment center and do not accept any type of insurance. Costs associated with care are the responsibility of the client.