We are proud of our program and the treatment we provide and welcome any questions you may have as you begin searching for a treatment center. We welcome you to take a tour of the facility at any time. Admissions Coordinators are always available to provide information about Brookhaven Retreat, as well as specific information about the focus and approach of our program.
An Admissions Coordinator may ask several questions about the kind of treatment you or your loved one may need, as well as some background information. All calls are kept confidential.
If you choose Brookhaven Retreat's services, a telephone intake assessment will be required before admission can be scheduled. This takes approximately 45 minutes and covers clinical and medical background information.
We have a full concierge service to transport our clients to and from the Knoxville airports.
- The Lily Program® is a 90 day program. Payment for the program should be made in full for the complete 90 day program upon admission or may be made in 30-day increments.
- Brookhaven Retreat is a fee-for-service residential facility and does not accept insurance as a form of payment. Costs associated with care are the responsibility of the client.
- The process of arranging, setting a date and traveling to Brookhaven Retreat for admission should be planned with your Admissions Coordinator.
- Payment in full must be made in advance or at the time of admission. We do not offer any payment programs or scholarship programs.
- We do not offer services on a daily or pro-rated basis.
- Payment for services is to be arranged via wire transfer prior to admission (contact your Admissions Coordinator for wiring instructions). We do not accept personal checks, third party checks, cashier's checks or credit cards.
- We do not have financing arrangements. You may wish to contact your bank or financial advisor for advice on such matters.
- Upon admission the fee becomes non-refundable.
- The fee does not include prescriptions, laboratory services and off-site services (these providers may be able to bill insurance, even though we do not).
- The guarantor of payment does not have to be present at admission, but does have to sign the guarantor agreement. This can be emailed or overnighted, but must be returned fully-executed for an admission to take place.
- Guardianship documents, if any, must be received prior to admission.
- The payment for an additional 30-day stay is due 7 days before that stay commences. To insure continuity of treatment, payment of the entire 90 day program upon admission is more clinically effective.
- Brookhaven Retreat is unable to cash checks for clients. If you wish to send funds to a resident at Brookhaven Retreat, this can be done by sending a debit card or a Western Union check. Please do not send cash in the mail.
- Please do not rely on insurance for the payment of this service. The use of insurance for this service should be fully discussed with the insurance provider well in advance of admission.
- Brookhaven Retreat does not have any insurance support services. We do not pre-certify, preform concurrant review, code or bill insurance. We will send a copy of the medical record upon request.
- Brookhaven Retreat is not contracted with any insurance companies and does not file insurance or accept any type of insurance as payment, including Medicare, Medicaid, Tricare, or TennCare.
- Brookhaven Retreat is not “in-network” with any insurance provider, and accordingly, makes no representations about whether or not you will receive any reimbursement from your insurance company.
Brookhaven Retreat is fully accredited and licensed in Tennessee in four distinct areas of expertise:
- Mental Health Crisis Stabilization Unit
- Mental Health Adult Residential Treatment
- Alcohol & Drug Abuse Residential Detoxification Treatment
- Alcohol & Drug Abuse Rehabilitation Treatment
See our licensing and accreditation page for more information.