The myAlumnae web site is a private virtual community our clients can use to stay connected to the friends they have made while at Brookhaven Retreat. This valuable resource allows our clients to continue to share with and support one another as they continue to recover and pursue a healthy, happy life.
Brookhaven Retreat is pleased to announce the release of the completely renovated myAlumnae online community. In addition to the personal profiles, image galleries and private messaging system featured in the previous version, the new site introduces many exciting new features we hope will keep our alumnae coming back to the site to interact and support one another, including:
- An alumnae forum/message board for discussing issues of recovery and other topics
- The ability for members to post messages on one another's personal "walls"
- A personal blog for each member
- A Recipe of the Month featuring a delicious and healthful recipe from our chef
- A Book of the Month list featuring our recommended readings on healthy life management
- A calendar of upcoming aftercare group calls and other events
If you are a Brookhaven Retreat alumna and you wish to try out the new community, please click here and register. It's simple! Key in the appropriate information and your on your way to activating the next resource in your recovery. This is the safest and most confidential way to stay in touch with your Brookhaven sisters and to continue to access one of the many supports we offer to our alumnae community. We are proud of you.