Brookhaven Retreat's treatment programs consist of The Lily Program®, the Poncho® Program, and the Sweet Pea Program which together make-up a complete 90-day treatment experience that not only addresses mental health and substance abuse issues, but realigns women's lives for meaning, reason, and stability.
Brookhaven Retreat’s unique 90-day treatment program may be purchased in one month increments at a cost that is very competitive when compared to similar programs.
To learn more, visit our Admission & Payment page.
Why Choose Brookhaven?
With its effective programs, first-rate staff, women-only environment and unique home-like setting; you will find that Brookhaven Retreat provides a one-of-a-kind environment and an excellent value. Below are a few of the amenities and services that make Brookhaven Retreat unique among treatment facilities for women.
- Beautiful 48-acre grounds
- Client rooms provide a homey, comfortable, healing environment
- Beautiful therapy rooms
- Walking paths and nature trails
- Secluded gazebos
- Low Ropes Course
- Ball Park
- Stables with Tennessee Walking Horses
Programs & Support
- Poncho® Program
- The Lily Program®
- Sweet Pea Program
- 7 day a week psychiatric care
- 7 day a week MD availability
To learn more about our programs and why they work, visit Our Success page.
- Concierge transport to and from airport
- Home-like environment
- Full housekeeping service
- Sheets and bedding washed with non-allergenic products
- Weekly shop concierge
- Full laundry service and dry cleaning concierge
- Spa cuisine with market fresh foods
- Meeting with dietician for individualized nutrition plan
- Variety of beverages, juices, snacks, fruits and salads available continuously
- Computer and phone access (long distance = no charge)
- Day and weekend passes (as appropriate)
Activities & Spa Services
- Equine Assisted Therapy
- Sand volley ball
- Walking and dancing
- Core fitness and stretching
- Gym membership (offsite)
- Weekly Spa Services such as massage, hair, manicure, etc. (offsite, additional charge)