Alcohol Treatment Center for Women
If you or a loved one is struggling with alcohol or substance abuse, Brookhaven Retreat can help. Simply stated, we succeed where others fail.
Brookhaven Retreat is a unique voluntary residential treatment facility specially designed to help women overcome alcohol addiction challenges, depression, emotional trauma, and other issues affecting mental health.
Our mission at Brookhaven Retreat is to give each woman the tools she needs to feel safe, accepted, complete, self-confident, valuable and comfortable in her own skin through skilled therapy, life coaching and medical management. Healing comes from loving one's self and accepting and resolving issues physically, emotionally, spiritually and mentally.
- America's premier women's treatment center for alcoholism, mental health, depression, emotional trauma and addiction
- Female-specific treatment, female-owned and on-site founder
- Fully accredited and certified dual-diagnosis
- Highly successful treatment program
- Full alcohol detoxification and suicide prevention certifications
- Features Poncho™ - Brookhaven's proprietary life realignment program
- Full concierge and travel assistance available
- Located on 48 beautiful acres in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains
- Features luxury accomodations to ensure comfortable and relaxing environment
- Brookhaven Retreat offers modern, holistic care with compassion and respect from our highly trained expert staff, managed by our full time medical director psychiatrist
A private pay treatment center, Brookhaven Retreat is not contracted with any insurance companies.
Costs associated with care are the responsibility of the client. While we will provide you full documentation of all care, Brookhaven Retreat is not responsible for filing insurance claims or your insurance company's final decisions regarding reimbursement.