Contact Us Today ~ 877.817.3422
We are a private pay treatment center and do not accept any type of insurance.
Costs associated with care are the responsibility of the client.
The Lily Program® ~ An Individualized Mental Health Program For Women
This brief self-test for anxiety disorder provides a general assessment of where you might be emotionally and can help you to decide whether you could benefit from treatment.
For the most accurate results, please answer each of the following questions as truthfully as possible:
1. Do you avoid certain situations because you are afraid or embarrassed to be negatively evaluated by other people?
2. Do you tend to focus on upsetting situations or events happening in my life?
3. Do you worry excessively about your job, school performance, home life, your health, or finances?
4. Are you easily alarmed, frightened, or surprised?
5. Do you have trouble falling asleep or staying asleep?
6. Do you often think about how unsatisfied you are with your life?
7. Do you ever find yourself avoiding certain situations or places that increase your anxiety?
8. Do you have difficulty concentrating or making decisions when dealing with personal or work issues?
9. Do you suffer from indigestion problems (e.g. peptic ulcer, acid reflux, constipation, etc.)?
10. Are you afraid of crowds, being left alone, the dark, of strangers, or of traffic?
11. Do you think a lot about why you do the things you do?
12. Do you get numbness and/or tingling feeling in your extremities (i.e. hands, feet, etc.)?
13. Do you sometimes have difficulty concentrating or remembering things?
14. Have you recently loss interest in activities that you normally enjoyed in the past?
15. Do you experience palpitations, heart pounding, or accelerated heart rate at times?
16. Do you often have nightmares?
17. Do you feel tense or extremely jumpy?
18. When speaking in front of a large crowd, do you experience sweaty palms, being tongue-tied or loss of words, extreme nervousness, confusion, or fearfulness?
19. Have you experienced a feeling of nervousness or a feeling of uneasiness more than once in the past month?
20. Do you occasionally feel that you are losing control?
This Site Does Not Provide Medical Advice.
The contents of the Brookhaven Retreat, LLC (“Brookhaven”) website ( the "Content") are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional psychological psychiatric or medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Consult with your physician, psychiatrist, psychologist, or other qualified health provider without delay to gain more information regarding your specific medical and/or psychological condition.
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Brookhaven does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site. Reliance on any information provided by Brookhaven, Brookhaven employees, others appearing on the Site at the invitation of Brookhaven, or other visitors to the Site is solely at your own risk.
Please read and accept the terms.
I understand and agree.
We are here for you 24/7
Fast, confidential response
We are a private pay treatment center and do not accept any type of insurance. Costs associated with care are the responsibility of the client.